Cartech Center operates in accordance with estimation standards approved by the Saudi Authority for Accredited Residents, which stipulates the process of calculating labor wages and the pricing of spare parts based on the average public wages at the level of repair centers and parts suppliers that guarantee the quality and safety of the vehicle after repair.
The piece is repaired if the damage is slight and superficial, and it can be repaired and a thin layer of putty is added without affecting the quality of the piece if necessary, and in this case only fees are calculated.
The part shall be replaced in the event that it is severely damaged or repaired may affect the following characteristics:
• the quality
• Widget dimensions
The replacement parts are selected according to the following criteria in order to preserve the rights of all parties.
Pieces selection criteria:
The damaged one will be compensated 100% of the value of the original parts in the following cases:
• If the damaged part has not been repaired with any previous poor quality
• If there is no previous damage to any part of the piece القطع
50% of the original parts value is compensated in the following cases:
• If there was a previous repair of poor quality and it cannot be returned to its original condition without changing it.
• If the victim was previously compensated with the value of repair fees in an assessment system and he did not repair or change (the damage remains the same)
• If the vehicle is 10 years old or more, not inconsistent with the wreck standards.
• Accessories and add-ons from outside the vehicle manufacturer in a way that does not conflict with traffic regulations.
• In the event that a piece is damaged, it needs to be replaced, and there are previous minor damages to the same piece as a result of a previous accident that has not been repaired.
25% of the original parts value will be refunded in the following cases:
• In the absence of the damaged pieces during the estimation process.
• If the damaged parts are commercial.
• In the event that a piece is damaged, it needs to be repaired, and there are previous major damages on the same piece as a result of a previous accident that has not been repaired.
Spare parts pricing:
In the damage estimation report, after determining the parts required for the repair process, the price of the parts required for the customer and the quantity must be mentioned, and the price of the parts should be clarified according to the basic cost of each piece separately, and the cost should be clarified after calculating the percentage of depreciation and discount, if any, and the period of validity of the price of the parts must be specified, which is 60 days from the date of pricing.
• If the value of the piece has been compensated in an appraisal system and the customer is satisfied with repairing it, only hand wages are calculated, regardless of the condition of the piece.
• The customer is not compensated if he was previously compensated for the value of the piece in an appraisal system and did not repair or change it.
• If the value of parts that fall under the safety clause was previously compensated in an appraisal system and were not replaced, and the new accident caused great damage as a result of not changing the previous parts, 50% of the value of the spare parts and hand wages, regardless of the condition of the part.
Vehicle conversion criteria for calculating the market value difference:
• If the vehicle damage falls under any of the wreckage items.
• If spare parts are not available.
• Unavailability of an agent for the vehicle
• If it is 10 years old or more and there are previous repairs on it.