Vehicle Accident Damage Assessment Service
Car Tech Company provides a service for assessing the vehicle accidents damage according to the best international standards, in integration with an assessment system based on the governance of procedures and technical linkage with all parties involved in the evaluation of vehicle damage, starting from traffic accident reports and evaluation centres, then the spare parts suppliers, and finally the terminals of insurance companies and Traffic departments. The aim is to facilitate and simplifying the procedures for those affected by traffic accidents, in addition to finalizing the financial claim procedures with insurance companies.
The process of calculating work wages and pricing of spare parts depends on the average general wages at the level of repair centers and parts suppliers that guarantee the quality and safety of the vehicle after repair. The piece is fixed if its damage is slight and shallow, and it is possible to fix it and add a thin layer of paste, which does not affect the quality of the piece if necessary. In this case, the repair fee is calculated only. The part shall be replaced in the event that the damage is significant or its repair may affect the following characteristics:
– the quality
– Dimensions of the piece
Replacement parts are chosen according to the following criteria, in order to preserve the rights of all parties
The choice of pieces has three categories
First: The aggrieved party is compensated 100% of the value of the original parts in the following cases:
– If the damaged part does not perform a previous poor quality repair.
– If there is no previous damage to any part of the piece.
Second: The aggrieved party is compensated by 50% of the value of the original pieces in the following cases:
– If there is a previous repair, it is of poor quality and cannot be returned to its original state unless it is changed.
– If the aggrieved party is previously compensated for the value of repair fees in an assessment system and he does not repair or change (the damage remains the same)
– If the vehicle is 10 years old or more, not in conflict with the standards of the wreckage.
– Accessories and add-ons from outside the vehicle manufacturer that do not conflict with traffic regulations.
– In the event that a piece is damaged, it is necessary to replace it, and there is a slight previous damage to the same piece as a result of a previous accident that has not been repaired.
Third: The aggrieved party is compensated with 25% of the value of the original pieces in the following cases:
– In the event that the damaged parts are not present during the estimation process.
– If the affected parts are commercial.
– In the event that a piece is damaged, it is necessary to repair it, and there is significant previous damage on the same piece as a result of a previous accident that has not been repaired.
Spare parts pricing
In the damage assessment report, after specifying the parts required for the repair process, the required parts price and quantity must be mentioned to the customer. The pricing of the parts should be clarified according to the basic cost of each piece separately and clarify the cost after calculating the consumption and discount rate, if any. It is also necessary to specify the period of validity of the pricing of parts, within 60 days from the date of pricing.
– If the value of the piece has previously been compensated in an estimation system and the customer is satisfied with fixing it, the wages of the hand will be calculated only regardless of the condition of the piece.
– The customer is not compensated if he previously compensated for the value of the piece in an estimation system and did not repair or change it.
– If the value of spare parts that fall under the safety item in the estimation system was previously compensated and he did not replace them and the new accident caused significant damage as a result of not changing the previous pieces, 50% of the value of spare parts and hand wages, regardless of the condition of the piece, will be calculated.
Convert the vehicle to calculate the market value difference
– If the vehicle is damaged under any of the wreck items.
– If no spare parts are available.
– Unavailability of a vehicle agent.
– If she is 10 years old or more and has previous repairs.
Best Mobile Appreciation Service 0535532330
Book an appointment to estimate your car at your place or at your card branches. We made it easy for you. Call now and book an appointment that suits you.